Subject: Re: Invitation to a new project
To: Gabucino <gabucino@zsebivax.linsze.hu>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/04/2004 02:31:33
--KCXyoJ//PRyfzsc9

On Sat, 2004-07-03 19:59:05 +0200, Gabucino <gabucino@zsebivax.linsze.hu>
wrote in message <20040703175905.GA3857@zsebivax.linsze.hu>:
> Our intention is to actually get some work done; make sure you read the
> mailing list rules and follow them. Other developers who actually did
> some work to get a certain piece of hardware supported will be able to
> share their experience with others without reiterating things over and
> over again to different people.

The largest project I see is to bring gcc-HEAD in line to really work
with VAXen and to keep the FSF/SC guys away from proposing it for
removal.

Can we push the whole toolchain sources into that CVS? Is the machine
(website tells us it's a VLC) really stable and backed-up?

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
   ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TC=
PA));

--KCXyoJ//PRyfzsc9

--KCXyoJ//PRyfzsc9--