Subject: RE: GCC wants to declare us obsolete!
To: 'Lord Isildur' <mrfusion@uranium.club.cc.cmu.edu>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2004 18:56:55
Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
It's a thought. However I want to wait and see what Matt comes back
with here. It also turns out I've caused a hew and cry on this subject
from the perspective of one of the folks on the Linux-VAX list. (To
which I subscribe.) There I was given mention.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi