Subject: Bugs need fixing
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/10/2004 16:07:12
Hello,

After Jochen helped me out with the bus_dma[mem,map]* functions i
apparently managed to break something on my own - now only bitmap
rendering works, i have yet to figure out how i managed to break
rasterops.

Anyway, i wandered a bit off-topic: sys/arch/vax/if/if_le/vsbus.c is
missing bus_dmammem_unmap() calls in its attach function.

I mentioned the probelm with sys/arch/vax/incluyde/lcgreg.h the other
day but here it goes again, just in case: offsets for RESIDUE_LW0 and
LW1 are wrong; LW2 is correct. Offsets for LW0 and LW1 should be 1
longword higher up so all three residual LWs form contiguous block of 12
bytes.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!