Subject: Re: transfert file
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/09/2004 10:08:59
> > I WANT TO TRANSFERT FILE BETWEEN MY COMPUTER AND
> SERVER VAX WITH
> > REFECTION HOW TO DO?
Refection like many terminal server programs support
Kermit, download a vax version of kermit to your
server unix or vms you didn't say what your vax was
running. In fact you didn't say what "MY COMPUTER" was
running but I'am guessing some version of windows.
After getting kermit to your vax then run it logged in
with your Refection then give the vax kermit the
command to goto server mode, select file transfer
kermit from the menu bar of Refection.

Stanley