Subject: WW board + unit select plugs
To: None <Info-PDP11@VILLAGE.ORG>
From: John Wilson <wilson@dbit.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/19/2004 14:48:59
I have some stuff I always thought I was going to use, but I guess not:

W9302 hex-height Unibus wire-wrap board, apparently unused -- Al Sieving
from Quickware gave this to me, but even when I did eventually try to
dabble in making my own Unibus stuff, I had PCBs made because I'm too lazy
to do all that wrapping.  It has bypass caps and socket pins for innumerable
.300"/.600" DIPs, WW posts on the Unibus pins, and two 40-pin Bergs.

Bag of RP06 unit select plugs -- various different numbers, I didn't notice
any 2s while digging through but I believe 0-1 and 3-7 are all represented
(at least three 0s).

Either/both free to a good home (i.e. to someone who has a use for them other
than just sticking them on eBay).

John Wilson
D Bit