Subject: Re: VAXstation 3100m30
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Kevin Ogden <ogdenk@expressautoservice.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/16/2004 16:15:58
Lord Isildur wrote:

>and if you want images of a running system, contact me off-list
>and i can hook you up. i have a 4.3-tahoe system running on a microvax-3
>24 hrs a day, public access (plutonium.vaxpower.org, guest/guest, if you
>want to play around with it)
>
>isildur

Unfortunately I don't have an MV II or MV III.  I wish I did though but
they are hard to come by.  I have a MicroVAX 3300 for a while but gave
it away about a year ago.  It was a KA640-based machine.

Now all I've got is the VAXstation 3100s unfortunately.  They are still
kinda neat.

4.3BSD IS nice though....  NetBSD is great (I run it on my other VS3100
and a couple SPARC boxes), I just wanted a traditional environment on
this machine.

--Kevin D. Ogden