Subject: Again CD install problem on mv3100
To: port-vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: franco.tassone@inwind.it <franco.tassone@inwind.it>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/25/2004 11:54:26
Hi all

I'm back once again with the installation problem on my mvax310=
0. Unfortunatelly nobody came out with any proposal or hint for me...
=0D
=
I've downloaded the multi-platform cd2 of 1.6.2 disctribution to perform =
an
upgrade of netbsd 1.6.2 on my mvax31oo currently running netbsd 1.6.=0D
=

The CD boots normally, the kernel starts and all the machine hardware i=
detected... everything seems to be ok, but the install menu never come=
s out ... everything is apparently frozen.
BTW, I'm using a vt420 as con=
sole ..... never had a problem with that.
I've tried booting again my ol=
d install CD for 1.6, and it works normally as any other old install cd.=0D
=
Your help and advices will be greatly appreciated.

Franco

Franc=