Subject: Re: Vaxstation 4000/60 LCG and keyboard, progress report & help needed
To: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/27/2004 12:03:42
Blaz Antonic wrote:

> I'm still trying to catch up with amazing number of repleis i got ...
> not. One person asked for source so they could try it out on their VLC
> and that's it. Either nobody has LCG-based graphcis Vaxstation (4000 VLC
> or m60) or they don't give poo about it.

I'm suprised you haven't received many replies. The only reason I hadn't
sent you a "wow, that's cool" message and asked for a patch to try out
was because I thought you'd get dozens of such messages. I tried to get
the mono framebuffer working on a VS3100 a while ago, but without much
success (console worked, but the X server code proved impenetrable to
me). The VS3100 made way for an MV3100, but I've still got the DEC
monitor and would love to be able to use it on my VLC.

How did you get around the lack of documentation for the LCG? Or have
some docs turned up recently that I missed?

Chris
--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)
chris.wareham@btopenworld.com (home)