Subject: RE: VAX 4000 for sale in .au
To: Antonio Carlini <arcarlini@iee.org>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/2004 21:43:11
I'm quite certain it isn't a 4000-200. The CPU-panel on the -200 looks
very different from the one in the picture, and is only 2 "modules" wide.

Anders

--
This cool Mail was sent on Sun 01/25/04 at 12:39PM PST

Another Armenia, Belgium ... the weak innocents who always seem to be
located on a natural invasion route.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.4

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN