Subject: Re: netbooting VAX 4105A
To: Christer O. Andersson <christer@a-son.net>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/31/2003 10:27:26
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:52:13 +0100
"Christer O. Andersson" <christer@a-son.net> wrote:

> Having successfully built current, except regress, I am trying to
> netboot. Mopd is set to serve the file installation/netboot/boot.
> The VAX doesn't seem to like the boot file. This is what I get:
I have a MicroVAX 3100 m95. This machine is mostly identical to the VAX
4000 100 line. I dim remember that I got problems netbooting the machie.
So I prepared a boot disk on an other VAX. Note that the bootloader
can't load a kernel from disk. I applied a patch from some friendly
OpenBSD VAX man to get the bootloader working.=20
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen