Subject: No 4000m100 on docs page?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <kpneal@pobox.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/30/2003 22:36:35
http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/Hardware/Machines/DEC/vax/vaxstations.html

There's no VAXstation 4000 mod 100 listed. There's a guy on eBay selling
one.

Is that doc page meant to list all machines or just the ones we have
specs handy for?

Oh, and it would be handy if the fields were in the same place for
every machine listed. But that's a different issue entirely.

BTW, the 4000m60 is listed as having TurboChannel. Where? I'm looking
and don't see it in mine. Is the graphics card taking up the only
slot? Can I take it out?

Incidentally, there's a guy selling lots of vs4000 (MS42-DA: 32MB) memory:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=14155868&ssPageName=L2

--
"A method for inducing cats to exercise consists of directing a beam of
invisible light produced by a hand-held laser apparatus onto the floor ...