Subject: Re: current on vax, problems
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/22/2003 10:33:09
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 ragge@ludd.luth.se wrote:

> I just checked, and it is not because of failing limits.
> Currently default MAXDSIZ is 128MB, and it still segfaults if I
> rise the limit to 1GB.  ktracing pic shows that it doesn't allocate
> especially much memory; 0x5b000 is the last break before the segfault.

Thanks for letting me know.  I just put the bad pic.ps file back in its
place so the build will skip over it (whenever the build eventually gets
there).

I love my slow VAXen dearly, but it's times like these that I feel the
need to get one of my VAX 6000s running with the stack of KA66A's I've
tucked away.

-brian.