Subject: Re: current on vax
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/19/2003 19:13:07
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 07:06 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>>> I have a 7000-620 here. I wonder when we start porting NetBSD to that
>>> one... :-)
>>
>>    Please do...I have a 7000-610 and a 7000-640.  I would LOVE to run
>> NetBSD on them!  8-)
>
> Hmmm. You should give me a CPU... :-)

   Umm, no. :)  I really need to figure out how to power them from 220V.
  I don't (and won't) have 3-phase power available, and I will (if
things go well for me over the next few days) have a big enough data
center at home to run one of them.

> Does anyone have an extra CI-kontroller for these beasts by the way?

   Aren't there a lot of those around?  Lots of 6000-series machines
have CI; is there a better way to get CI in a 7000 than XMI?

        -Dave