Subject: Re: current on vax
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/19/2003 18:53:56
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 06:48 PM, A. Wik wrote:
> By the way, there's a PDP 11/24 being retired in Vasa, Finland:
> http://narpes.com/aw/pdp/PDP-pics/

   Sweet!  I hope someone can grab it.  Those 10.5" 11/24 chassis are
nice.

> Can anyone identify the stuff in the Siemens racks?

   I'd bet it's the control/processing unit for the CT scanner in the
bottom picture. ;)

> Anything that's particularly worth keeping?

   Definitely the 11/24...and if someone has the space, a CT scanner
could be lots of fun at home.

   No, don't laugh, I have an electron microscope here.  This stuff is
great fun and highly educational.

      -Dave