Subject: DECserver 90TL
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Charles H. Dickman <chd_1@nktelco.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/16/2003 20:34:47
I need MNENG1.SYS

Can anybody help?

Will MNENG2.SYS or MNENG3.SYS work with the DS90TL? Do they require more
memory than MNENG1.SYS?

My DECserver wants MNENG1. I have 2 and 3. When I give it 2 in place of
1, it begins loading from the MOP server and then after a while stops
and requests a Dump Service. From what I can tell, this means that
something went wrong.

The memory installed looks like it is only 256k or maybe 512k.
MNENG2.SYS is 800k in size, so I think that I can't use MNENG2.SYS
unless I have more memory. BUT, you can't just put any old memory in it,
because the socket has NO clearance, and there must be no chips on the
bottom of the memory stick.

So, does anybody have MNENG1.SYS for me to try or know a lot more about
this and let me know where I am going wrong?

-chuck