Subject: Problems with current (1.6X) on vax?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/02/2003 23:50:15
Anyone know of any particular problems in using the current
(last weekend's) build of 1.6X on the VAX?.... (other than the
horribly broken sysinstall which seems to be broken on many
platforms?)

With sysinstall dumping all over itself more and more in recent
builds I resorted to using 1.6Stable floppy for booting.  That seems
to work OK, and you can trick it into loading 1.6X with no problem.

Hooray to Ragge for finally getting a current build up!  Kudos!

If I hear nothing, I will assume no particularly bad problems?
(stepping gingerly into the compiler toolchain and seeing if
it breaks....(:+}}...)

Bob Keys

Go VAX.... Go VAX.... Go VAX!

Rah!