Subject: DWCTX-BX and AUI/10BaseT transciever sought
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/29/2003 15:53:40
Hello,

Does anybody happen to have either of these and is willing to part with
them for not too high a price ? DWCTX-BX is a VS 4000 TurboChannel
adapter and AUI/10BaseT transciever is ... well, a transciever :) The
smaller the better, as far as transciever is concerned, and if at all
possible, with cable that attaches to 15-pin AUI connector instead of
one-piiece rigid implementation that requires more space behind the box.

I saw some of the former for sale at $250+ which is probably more than
Alpha would cost :) I'm sure somebody has both of these lying around and
wants to get rid of them, help your fellow Vaxenthusiast out :-)

I can pay you in either US currency or Euros.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!