Subject: Re: Which monitors go with a VS3100 M38?
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: David Woyciesjes <dwoyciesjes@comcast.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/2003 08:53:20
	FYI - My VaxStation 3100 M38s used a mono- VR262 monitor. It did also
work hooked to the green on a Digital VR17-HA color monitor.
	BTW, does anybody have a spare 5 BNC cable so I can use my VR17? I can
even trade you with the cable I have, except the blue channel on that
cable doesn't work...

--
---   Dave Woyciesjes
---   ICQ# 905818