Subject: Which monitors go with a VS3100 M38?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/16/2003 23:54:04
I am trying to set up a VAXstation 3100 M38.  The monitor
I am using is a VRT19-DA or a VR297-DA.  The 297 does
not sync at all.  The 19 does, but in both the high and low
switch sync positions (on the back of the monitor) I get,
instead of the one monitor output, three columns of output
side by side, indicating something is still not quite in sync.

What were the monitors that were supposed to be used with
the VAXstation 3100 M38 class machines?

Anyone know if a VAXstation 3100 Maintenance Guide pdf
is available somewhere, or maybe the users manual?

Thanks

Bob Keys