Subject: Re: largest disk in a vs4000/90
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: j wehrli <j@wehrli.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/19/2003 00:02:03
my i386 disk is like
rock% df
Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used     Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/wd0a      655959    55362    567799     8%    /
/dev/wd0e    54908827 15478174  36685211    29%    /usr

I would not consider a large boot area a requirement. Is is?

The vaxen net boot off a large disk. Might a diskless one have an issue?
I am not kernal coder so I am unaware of internals.

Cheers
Joe