Subject: Need a two or four of 4mb or 16mb ram sticks for 4000 60 crate
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/17/2003 20:26:56
Begging hat firmly attached to the noggin.....(:+}}...

I am trying to expand a 4060 crate, and am looking for
2 or 4 each of the 4mb or 16mb ram sticks.  If I am
understanding the ram correctly, the machine can only
take all six of the same size (i.e., 6 x 4mb or 6 x 16mb).
Alas, I only have two of either..... bummer.

Anyone on the list got any spares gathering dust that
they might part with?   Freebies might be nice, or I will
pay requisite guildern de realme, etc., to keep the VAX
happy.....(:+}}....  I hate dealing with ebay, so I would
much prefer dealing directly with the guys on the list.

Thanks

Bob Keys