Subject: RE: Console cabling VAX 4000-705A
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/23/2003 22:27:17
Hello from Gregg C Levine
I, ah, seem to recall that his posting mentioned the city of Sydney,
and that's in Australia, the last I checked. There should be a
reputable mail order shop in Oz that carries parts of that nature,
over there.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On Behalf