Subject: KFQSA problem
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/04/2003 00:06:52
     I have a VAXserver 3300 with a KFQSA in it. When I put my CMD
SCSI to Q-bus card in it, the SCSI devices didn't show up under 'sho
dev.' When I removed the KFQSA, all was well and the SCSI devices
worked normally. Even without the SCSI card installed, the KFQSA
produces errors in response to tests like T 60 and T 81, with
messages like "normal operation not possible."
     Is there some trick to configuring the KFQSA? The only
configuration tool that I noticed was a dip switch. There are a
number of terminators on the board (comb resistors), as well.

     Best regards,
     Mike Dowden

--
M J Dowden <mjdowden@panix.com>