Subject: Re: RZ23: What is it good for?
To: Charles H. Dickman <chd_1@nktelco.net>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/22/2003 09:08:00
I've used the with an Adaptec 1540 controllerin a PC. They work just fine
if you send them a Start Unit command to spin up, or jumper them for
direct start when power is applied. I've seen at least two different
models of RZ23's though. Even though both reported themselves as RZ23's to
the controller, they were completely different physically.

cheers,
Anders
--

I realize that command does have its fascination, even under
circumstances such as these, but I neither enjoy the idea of command

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN