Subject: Re: DSSI 5-pin power connector
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/21/2003 16:57:32
yes you can... i actually just made some adaptors by snugly fixing some
heavier stranded wire into the sockets on the 5-pin connector, ignored
the 5th pin, and the wired a 4pin connector to it- to do a nondestructive
modification, in case i ever wanted the dssi connectors again (not very
likely)..

isildur