Subject: Re: Is DEC cable 17-03531-01 B01 a scsi or dssi cable?
To: None <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/13/2003 01:12:34
I did some testing and it worked.  As it turned out, it appears
to have been a scsi rrdxx cd cable from a 7000 class rack
machine.  VAXen feel earthy when they whirr up 14 scsi
drives.....(:+}}...... ding, whirr, ding, whirr, ding whirr, ding,
whirr, ding, whirr....., etc., with lots of blinkenlights.

Now, to find a bit more ram (anyone got a spare 16mb
ram card for a 4000 200 box?), and if mystical magickal
musings were to come true.... a real scsi tape card so
my 9 track cipher reel decks could whirr, once again?

Gads, surely I been sniffin too much VAXdust.....(:+}}...

It don't even dim da lights, yet.....

Bob