Subject: Re: random hardware questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/06/2003 09:22:15
On 2003.05.05 23:42 Antonio Carlini wrote:

> VS4K9x has TC and I think VS4K60 has too - I'm pretty
> sure that the VLC doesn't. A TC NI does exist so all
> you need is a driver (I don't know if one exists or
> not). I think that you need a plug in board to actually
> have a TURBOchannel=20
You need a special adapter board to attach a TC card to a VS4k60 or
VS4k9x. Some friends have these boards in there VAXen and they said that
there is a lot of logic (and some ROMs?) on the adapter board.=20

BTW: If I can get a VS4k TC adapter board and the apropriate
documentation I am willing to care about the NetBSD bus attachment...=20
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen