Subject: Using bus grant cards as supports in 4000 200 VAX?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/02/2003 21:07:54
I have a 4000 200 in the BA-213 cabinet, and a kludge box
(MVIII in a BA-215 cabinet), and am having some slight
problems with cards sagging in the bus sockets across
the top of the card cage.  At one point it time I thought I
had seen some plastic support cards that could be put
into the bottom of the card cage to help support the
top cards.  Since I seem to have run out of those
plastic thingies, I was wondering IF one could use the
bus grant cards as supports if one opened up the two
bus jumper traces?  Anyone know if that works, or of
a supply of those plastic thingies?

Thanks

Bob Keys