Subject: Re: [Fwd: Industrial VAX 630 info wanted...]
To: David Woyciesjes <dwoyciesjes@comcast.net>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/19/2003 21:27:22
Dave,

I was out shopping a while back with Dave McGuire,
and found one of these.  It's a cool machine, only
a Microvax II, but it had 3 RD54's (Maxtor XT2190)
and a little box on the front to control all three
drives.  The TK50 it came with was suffering a bit
from water and weather, but the machine was otherwise
OK.  I heard that these were the only MicroVax II's
sold in the BA213 chassis, and used for "industrial"
purposes.

Doug