Subject: Re: What models of VAX are *NOT* supported by NetBSD?
To: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
From: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/17/2003 19:41:31
> Every time I examine that list, I don't see any machines that are 655
> based, which happens to be MicroVax based. And I get it to boot under
> SIMH-VAX. But in this business I keep an open mind. So the question is
> still the same. What models are not supported is a good question, and
> one that should be posted to the original developers, which probably
> are on this list.

Well,
	http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/models.html#mayfair3
are for sure KA65x-based. SIMH is actually a 3900.

What other models are supported I leave to other people to tell.
Many machines "just work", and others don't. I do not have one of each
type of VAX ever made so unfortunately I can't test it :-)

-- Ragge