Subject: Re: KA630 RAM
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/12/2003 19:01:00
Dave's right.  And with his help, I found a place that had a stack
of Qbus boards in the mud, with about a foot of wet cardboard and snow
on top of them.  (Forgot why I thought to look there.)  In that pile,
there were three M7609 boards, and I've got all of them installed
in MVII's and working.

Doug