Subject: VAXStation Cluster up for sale.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/06/2003 10:53:33
So I've reached the point where I have no more room/time/energy for my
poor neglected Vaxen. I'm dumping the load. I want to offer the lot to
you all first, knowing that they'll get a good home - but if they don't
go here, I'm putting them individually on EBay. I can't justify giving
them away to my wife - she insists I charge back rent to the new owner.

Here's a rough list:
(8) VAXStation 3100/m38 - one SPX - all with various drives, one with
SCSI TK50. All have 16Megs.
(1) DECServer 300 (with MOP image on CD) - 16-port MMJ Terminal Server
(9) 10BaseT Transcievers - one for each of the above.
(9) 6' 10BaseT Cables (red)
(10) 6' MMJ Cables
(1) 3Com SuperStackII Switch 1100 - Manageable, 12-port 10BaseT, 2-port
100BaseT switch.

I have, at one point or another, put NetBSD on each of these systems,
but only 3 of them recently. They will all come with what is on them
now, which may or may not be bootable. They are all BELIEVED to be in
working condition, but no guarentees. Now for the bit that will scare
everyone off: I'd like to get $400 for the lot. I'd also like someone to
come pick this up in St. Louis, or meet me within 100 Miles. I can ship,
but shipping would be rediculously expensive, I imagine, but it's your
dime if you want it shipped. First come, first served - and if no
takers, the lot goes on EBay sometime next week. I will NOT part this
out unless it gets to EBay.