Subject: Re: slightly OT: DEC RW536 / HP 200t Docs needed
To: Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/04/2003 19:36:17
Hi !

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Yup, we used to sell that one. I am pretty sure (though not 100%)
> the firmware is the same, just the inquiry data returns DEC <foo> instead
> of HP <bar>.
>
> Manuals... pff, tough one..

Easily said... But what to set up with menu item "0" or menu item "8" :)
Trying out is a very long procedure, and i got this beast a bit non-functional
a while ago by playing around too much with this configuration stuff. But fixed
again by trying even more...

But this firmware hint is valueable. DEComHPaq knows about the machines, but
has just some stupid HPUX drivers available, no docs.

...Michael

--
http://www.unixiron.org/    Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX