Subject: Re: CMD qbus scsi issues
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Ponsford <tponsford@theriver.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2003 14:47:33
Now that I think of it, I did have 1.5.2 on it before I upgraded to 1.6.
As I recall there were no problems either, but I didn't do a big compile
on it. If it is an OS problem, it is before 1.5.2.

I think I will dig the 3600 out of mothballs, I just got a big rack with
an AS2100
on the bottom. I think I can get the 3600 (ba123) in the top half.
Now if I can just get a Sbox cab for my 4000 cpu board which is in a
ba23,, I can stick it in
along with 2 more memory boards and have a "real fast" qbus   and at
least have
a "tower O' decs" LOL.