Subject: Re: CMD qbus scsi issues
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2003 18:13:27
yeah..
ive never had that happen, but something is definitely wrong in there.
i can usually talk to a disk for a while through them, and only if i really
push a lot of data through it quickly does it blow up. doing the occasional
ls seems ok, but as soon as i try a compile, or copy a medium sized file,
boom. if it works in 1.6, i wonder what changed in the meantime? it
certainly doesnt work in 1.5.

isildur