Subject: Re: 3100 M76 ram problems... how to test?
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2003 16:25:17
Used to be in the Army - was a field radio repairman. One particular
radio had a big battery in the bottom of the set with a multi-pin
connector that looked a lot like a vacuum tube connector. In the
service manual, plain as day, it recommends, for certain given problems,
that you pick the radio up, hold it two feet from the ground, and drop
it. This reseats the power connector.

Was real fun in training, watching an entire classroom of privates
periodically picking up thier sets and dropping them.
--
  - J. Buck Caldwell

   "Every year, we pass the anniversary of our own death."
                                             - B. Banzai