Subject: Re: 3100 M76 ram problems... how to test?
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2003 11:02:47
at the chevron, if you give ? or help, do you get any commands to test
memory? im sure there is one of the T commands to test it.. i'd just try
a lot of 'em until it does something that looks like a memory test
alternately, you can write a program that steps on every bit in memory
with lots of reads and writes and wait for it to hit the bad cell..
does the error move around if you rearrange the memory sticks?

isildur