Subject: Re: uVAX 2000 and RD54
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
From: meltie <meltie@meltie.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2003 21:49:48
On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 21:37, Lord Isildur wrote:
> on this note, i seem to have had one of my very small stash of CMD scsi
> cards die recently; a CQD223 just stopped responding. The LED still
> comes on saying its ok, but nothing on the serial line, and it doesnt
> show up from the chevron either. has anyone had this happen ever? is my
> card toast?
> i wish it happened to something relatively uselss like an RQDX3 of which i
> have three or four spares.. hehe
Nah, the only time i've seen SCSI onna VAX is in my MicroVAX 3100. I've
never been lucky enough to see a qbus SCSI card. If I knew more about
MSCP then i'd have a go at hacking around with that homebrew design...
any progress on it, guys?

alex/melt

--
Life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does
not conquer all.