Subject: Re: softdep (was floating point?)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/16/2003 12:49:41
I rebuilt tunenfs with -DSOFTDEP_TUNEFS so that it responds to "-n enable"
favorably.  I "shutdown now" into single user mode and umount /usr and ran

# tunefs -n enable /dev/rsd0d

but when I reboot and try "dumpfs /dev/rsd0a" I see

softdep disabled

what do I need to do?  The kernel has "option SOFTDEP"