Subject: Re: from bad to worse....
To: Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut@yahoo.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/16/2003 15:08:56
well, i wouldnt go lobbing such heavy accusations.. once the bug was
discovered, and we figured out what caused it, which took a while and was
the subject of much speculation (partly because not very many of us had
hardware to experience the bug on, and because we only got one shot at
breaking a given machine to figure out why it broke) , it was fixed very
promptly.