Subject: RE: where is xterm?
To: 'James K. Lowden' <jklowden@schemamania.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/11/2003 18:54:02
Hello from Gregg C Levine
First off all, I'll be there, that is, at LWE next week. Second of
all, what did happen to xterm for NetBSD/vax? And third, James, do you
want to get together, briefly, to discuss the merits of NetBSD/vax?
And by merits, I mean its robustness, and its availability, plus of
course the fact that it starts up rather easily, as I've seen.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On Behalf
<vaxzilla@jarai.org>