Subject: Re: RX01/RX02 driver finished.
To: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/04/2003 13:12:57

> I finished my RX01/RX02 driver today. It is a complete new rewrite,
> not a port of the old 4BSD driver to avoid copyright issues.
>
> The code is available as patch relative to NetBSD 1.6:
> http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/tmp/rf.patch.gz

It seems really good when looking at it. Good work!

The only comment I have is maybe stylistic, you may want to look at
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/share/misc/style
to see how the recommended source code should look like.

Also, a bunch of things have happened since 1.6 was released, for
example the [bc]devsw are gone and created on the fly instead.

I haven't been able to read your driver writing paper though, my german
is not that good :-)

Good work anyway!

-- Ragge