Subject: Multiple VAXen available
To: None <cctech@classiccmp.org>
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/15/2002 13:03:42
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY -- SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO SIZE/WEIGHT

----

Fellow Classiccomp'ers and VAXen-lovers,

	I need to make room. I've got three MicroVAXen in great shape that I want=
 to get out of here. One is a MicroVAX 3 in the BA123 (end table) cabinet=
 with 32MB RAM. I've SCSI-fied it with a Sigma RQD11S card. Said card will=
 handle both disk and tape drives. In fact, this particular machine already=
 has NetBSD (don't remember which version) loaded.

	Second machine: VAX 4000-200 in the skinny tower cabinet. This one also=
 works well, though I don't remember how much memory it has. It had a CMD=
 CQD220 SCSI card in it which has been transferred (by me) to Machine #3,=
 which is...

	A VAX 4000-400 in the 'wide' tower cabinet. Also works well, and I think=
 it's got either 48 or 64 megs RAM.

	ALSO INCLUDED: MicroVAX hardware service manuals, whatever spare DEC'ish=
 boards I have left, etc.

	Here's the deal; I'm located in Kent, WA (southeast of Seattle by about 35=
 minutes). I don't have the facilities to palletize this stuff or get it=
 shipped, so we're doing LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

	Because of the SCSI cards, and the fact that there's lots of extras. I'm=
 going to ask a price of $150.00 or best offer for the whole works. YOU=
 PICK UP -- SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE.

	You can contact me via E-mail at the human-readable address in my=
 signature block. If your reply bounces, use my backup address of kc7gr=
 (a/t) qsl dot net.

	Thanks much.

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-
Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
ARS KC7GR (Formerly WD6EOS) since 12-77 -- kyrrin@bluefeathertech.com
"I'll get a life when someone demonstrates that it would be superior
to what I have now..." (Taki Kogoma, aka Gym Z. Quirk)