Subject: Re: KA650 processor out of rev error msg???
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/10/2002 13:42:57
If you have later Rev KA650 firmware you can try burning it into the EPROMs
and running it. To be completely correct you also have to apply any ECO's
that are required but finding those may be a bit more difficult. I had a
KA655 that when you typed HELP to the chevron prompt it typed:

         **** ALPHA BUILD DO NOT DISTRIBUTE OUTSIDE DIGITAL ***

before it gave a fairly limited help menu. It had some interesting tests
too for testing things like memory timing. (no I don't have that KA655 any
more its in another collectors hands)