Subject: Re: 11/750 issues
To: Alan Perry <alanp@snowmoose.com>
From: chris <chris@openecs.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/07/2002 13:24:21
Hi,

> I have some VAX-11/750 NetBSD issues.  Maybe someone here can help me.
> a. Who else here has a 750?  Is it up and running NetBSD?  Are you
> willing to provide me with advice directly?

Sure, I have a 750 ready with NetBSD 1.6...

> b. The DMF-32 is not listed as supported hardware, but I saw a reference
> to it in files.vax.  Is it actually supported?

Ragge answerd that question already. If the license issues are fixed, I
can do some testing with my DMF-32.

> c. I see no reference to the TU-80 tape drive.  I presume it is not
> supported then (and not just called something else), right?

I can't help you with that, since I don't have a TU-80. But if the driver
is compatible to the TU11 stuff, then there are some UNIBUS issues that
have to be fixed. I haven't had success with the TU11 support in 1.6.
Anyone tried that too ?

Best Regards - Chris