Subject: RE: Whineyvax
To: , , <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/03/2002 18:38:53
Hello from Gregg C Levine
That's a good point, Bob. I've had to do that, on whiney PCs, spray some
oil or similar lubricant into a fan, after we decided that it was the
fan's bearings that needed. Properly laid out boards, shouldn't do that.
Most of us, don't even know that the computer is thinking, unless it
said something, or made a noise. In my case mine makes sounds, from its
speakers, while it works.=20
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Behalf