Subject: RE: MV3100 vs VS3100 for NetBSD use.....
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/03/2002 01:47:28
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Bob, you mentioned that the leftovers would be used as door prizes for
your local BSD users group monthly meetings. Where? When? Where are you
located exactly? I'm curious. Or failing that notion, I'll then find out
about such a group, here in NYC.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Behalf