Subject: [ghate@essar.co.id: NetBSD WWW feedback from ghate@essar.co.id]
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/25/2002 23:32:34
--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

Hi,

We just received this message at www@ -- thought it might be of interest
to somebody over here.  If not, my apologies.

-Jan

--
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

	by netmeister.org (Postfix) with SMTP id 80B3E2DC60C
	for <jschauma@netmeister.org>; Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:41:56 -0500 (EST)
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 26 Nov 2002 03:40:32 -0000
	id 92A5811124; Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:40:32 -0800 (PST)