Subject: Re: NetBSD/vax QBUS IDE?!
To: Charles H. Dickman <chd_1@nktelco.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/22/2002 19:10:26
I remember now that we had even mentioned this back then.. i had totally
forgotten about it in the meantime!
complicated hardware? I dont think an SBC is too complicated. One that a
qbus interface could be glued onto, maybe a bit more complicated, but a
quick and dirty implementation not so much.. now, how do we go about
interfacing to the qbus?