Subject: None
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/21/2002 15:26:56
> Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 2:31:32 -0500

I didn't actually get this, because of this syntax error.  Kevin, you
may want to check into what piece of software generates your Date:
headers and fix it to generate correct ones.  (The hour number must be
two digits long; see RFC 2822 - not even obs-hour relaxes this.)

> I saw a site the other day while netsurfing, I can't remember the URL
> unfortunately.  Someone actually developed a homebrew QBUS IDE
> controller.  It doesn't support DMA, only PIO though.  It might be
> slow and IDE blows as a standard but DSSI is dead and these RF30's I
> have won't last forever.  Is there a driver in the works for this?

I don't know whether it's the same one you found, but I was once
working with someone who had done such a thing, trying to set up the
driver code.  I couldn't make it work; there was something weird going
on I never did figure out.

> Anybody know of a company dumping cheap QBUS SCSI cards that speak
> MSCP?  eBay hasn't had any in a while and the distributers want like
> $800 for one.  The only reason I'm whining is one of my drives is on
> the verge of dying and this machine has sentimental value :)

If you find any, I'd like to hear too.  Not that I expect you will. :-(

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign